Oracle User Productivity Kit Training Services
Oracle’s User Productivity Kit (UPK) is a powerful tool that allows content developers and training guide authors to quickly create learning and performance support modules for software users.
Whether you are just looking for some UPK refresher training or are new to UPK and need full training, we work with you to tailor a course that suits your specific requirements perfectly.
Our UPK training courses are a practical and efficient way to skill participants in how to:
- work in a library environment managing folders and documents
- follow standards to prepare their workstation, target application and UPK developer defaults to produce consistent content
- record content in their target application/s
- create and manage outline structures using the outline editor
- customise content using the topic editor
- preview content in the available playback modes for review purposes
- publish content and manage deployment options for simulations and printed output
- identify features and functionality of UPK that can be customised to their specific requirements
To get the most from your organisational investment in UPK, contact the knowledge transfer experts at Epsilon Knowledge.
Or phone us: